Air and Water Purification
Solar Powered Garden Globe
Solar Powered Garden Globes
View Larger Image
Soleus Dehumidifier CFM-25E
Soleus Air Dehumidifier - CFM-25E
25 Pint Dehumidifier
The CFM-25E Dehumidifier by Soleus International.
The Soleus Air Dehumidifier removes unwanted moisture from the air to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. This unit can be conveniently moved from room to room within your home and set up in just minutes!
A great way to remove moisture/humidity from your home!
- Powerful Dehumidifying Capability - Taking advantage of refrigeration technology, the dehumidifier powerfully removes partial moisture from the air to decrease the humidity level of the room and keep the indoor air dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight Portable Design - The dehumidifier is built to be compact and lightweight. The casters on the bottom of the unit make it easy to move from room to room or up and down stairs.
- Low Temperature Operation with Automatic Defrost - Dehumidifier will operate in temperatures down to 36°F, which is important for year-round use in basements.
- Adjustable Humidistat - Different rooms in your home call for different humidity levels, and our unit features 3 humidity settings. The humidity level feature cycles the unit after the desired humidity level is achieved.
- Magnetic Float - Will not become stuck with mineral deposits like other mechanical floats. Provides a more accurate water level reading and prevents overflow.
- Quiet Operation - When the dehumidifier operates at its lowest setting, the noise level is very low at 41 decibels.
- Environmentally Friendly GO GREEN! - The dehumidifier uses the no CFC refrigerant to protect the environment and to reduce pollution.
- Energy Efficient - The unit features low power consumption.
Soleus Dehumidifier, Portable Dehumidifier, 25 pint dehumidifier, remove humidity, room dehumidifier
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Tell a Friend
Sports Bottle Water Filter
Top Home Water Purifier
Ultimate Drinking Water System
News and Articles
September 2008Cancer Causing Carcinogens High in the Long Beach, California Area - Sept. 16th Uranium Found in New Hampshire Water - Sept. 15th
For previous news stories visit the News Center